The organizers of LogiPharma (April 25 – 27, 2023), Europe’s only chemical supply chain conference, announced the agenda and speakers for 2023.
LogiPharma 2023 is your only opportunity to learn from and network with the world’s largest gathering of pharmaceutical and medical device supply chain leaders. Times remain uncertain, but one thing remains true: there is power in people coming together.
Following the disruption of Covid, lessons have been learned and the overarching evidence shows that the organisations who had the most digitally mature supply chains faired the best.
The industry is no longer lagging behind others quite so much in terms of its digital maturity. The investment in this space by big pharma has been huge and companies such as J&J and Novo Nordisk are now being seen in magic quadrants for Gartner and receiving accolades for their digital innovation.
The 2023 agenda encapsulates the current issues and future challenges faced by pharma supply chain leaders; key topics include:
- Navigating the demands of new regulations, changing market conditions and more complex products.
- Implementing new supply chain strategies to achieve operational agility and resilience.
- Leveraging the latest digital tools to drive end-to-end supply chain efficiencies.
- Embracing new approaches to achieve workforce up-skilling and diversity and inclusion.
- Innovating your supply chain processes to bring you ever closer to the patient.
- Building actionable plans to deliver on your supply chain sustainability goals.
Confirmed speakers for LogiPharma 2023 include:
- George Beres, SVP, Global Supply Chain Strategy, Roche
- Wayne Rothman, VP Value Chain Management, Johnson & Johnson
- Didier Jourdan, AVP Global Supply Chain, Sanofi
- Sheena Behn, VP Global Supply Chain & Strategy, AstraZeneca
- Mark Talens, VP Demand Fulfilment, Distribution & Logistics, Organon
- Craig Kennedy, SVP Global Supply Chain, MSD
- Lana Burrell, VP Head of CDMO Operations, Roche
- Stephan Gotthardt, SVP Supply Chain Europe, Teva
- Sean Cumbie, VP Global Supply Chain, Novavax
- Clemens Twardy, VP Global Supply Chain Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Peter Lundholm, Sr. Director, EMEA Head of EMEA Supply Chain mRNA & Gene Therapy, Pfizer
- Ann Merchant, VP Global Supply Chain, Morphosys
Use the code MEM05 at registration to claim 5% off your ticket.
To view the agenda or to learn more about LogiPharma, please visit https://bit.ly/3WO2zFG. For the latest news, be sure to follow us on LinkedIn: @LogiPharma
Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine | The Home of Manufacturing Industry News