Stellar Speaker Line-up Announced for the Very First UK Metals Expo : Join us at UK Metals Expo, the NEW event that brings the entire metals supply chain together with the engineering and manufacturing sector on 14 and 15 September at the NEC in Birmingham.
Get your complimentary badge here
The event includes a free to attend exhibition and conference providing a 2-day comprehensive programme packed with product and services sourcing, business networking, industry insights, best-practice and innovative solutions.
The conference agenda addresses key industry’s challenges and opportunities across four theatres:
- Skills & Training
- Sustainability & Circular Economy
- Innovation & Technology
- Supply Chain, Trade & Policy
UK Metals Expo features some fascinating talks covering a wide-range of sectors including Transport, Energy, Offshore, Aerospace, Construction, Food & Drink and Maritime.Speaker lineup includes:
- Alan Banks – UK Lightweight Innovations Manager – Ford Motor Company
- Chris Boyd – CEO – The Royal Institution of Naval Architects
- Duncan Clark – New Process Engineering Manager – Brompton Bicycle
- Enrique Cornejo – Head of Industrial Carbon Capture Supply Chains – BEIS
- Gareth Barker, COO – Sheffield Forgemasters
- Gareth Stace – Director General – UK Steel
- Gary Jones – Head of Manufacturing Innovation – Rolls Royce
- Harry Malins – Chief Innovation Officer – Aerospace Technology Institute
- Jacqui Murray – Deputy Director – Faraday Battery Challenge Innovate UK
- John O’Maoileoin – Group Global Sustainability Director – CANPACK Group
- Kunal Sinha – Global Head of Recycling – Glencore
- Lee Adcock – Environment and Sustainability Director – British Steel
- Leighton John – Director of Operations – The Royal Mint
- Neil Pennell – Head of Design Innovation and Property Solutions – Landsec
- Philippa Oldham – Stakeholder Engagement Director – Advanced Propulsion Centre
- Roger Morton – Managing Director for Technology and Innovation – EMR
- Sam Jones – Head of Climate & Sustainability – Coca Cola Europacific Partners GB
- Shamus Donovan – Head of Sustainability & Environment – Speira
- Stephen Murden – Head of Extrusion UK Sales – Hydro Aluminium UK Ltd
- Tony Graham – Chair – OCEA Shipbuilding UK Ltd
- Vivek Sirohi – Vice President – Deodorants R&D – Unilever
- And many more
UK Metals Expo is a very efficient way of sourcing new suppliers, reviewing strategy, identifying new industrial and commercial opportunities and connecting with leading experts and peers.
From primary metal manufacture to supply chain management, processing metals, fabrication, design, R&D, machinery, engineering, surface coatings and recycling, the entire supply chain will be for the first time both represented and brought together fully under one roof.
Exhibiting companies include Amari, AD Bird, AKM, Altair, Anglo Stainless, Berkeley Stainless Fittings, Bibus Metals, BM Steel, Broder Metal Group, Corrosion Resistant Materials, Engmal Stainless, Eural Gnutti, Expanded Metal Company, Hempel Special Metals, Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science, Holme Dodsworth, Hydro Aluminium, Jonas Metals, Joseph Ash, Karcher, Linox Metals, Lumturi, MG Metals, Midsteel Flanges and Fittings, National Tube Stockholders, Nero Pipeline Connections, Nikal Steels, Nironit Edelstahl, North West Polishing, NSP Coatings, Offshore Stainless Supplies, Phoenix County Metals, PipeXtra Stainless, Plastometrex, PP Group, Preminox, Pro Roll, Professional Polishing Services, Raccortubi Norsk, Shropshire Stainless & Aluminium, Smiths Metal Centres, Stainless Steel Services, Stainless Wire Supplies, Steelo, Strumis, Sturge Industries, Sverdrup Steel, Swiss Steel,Tata Steel, TransFIRe, TW Metals, Van Leeuwen, Voss Stainless, Wedge Group Galvanizing, YOTO Aluminium many more.
Anyone involved in the metals industry will want to attend, any organisations using or providing goods or services to this industry will want to be represented.
For more info and to get your free badge, please visit www.ukmetalsexpo.com
Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine | The Home of Manufacturing Industry News